About Me:)


Hi There!
My Name is Jada.
I love to read. I love to write. I love poetry. 
I like rabbits,
 I've had two before they either died or had to be given away.
I have a lot of sibling and happen to be the middle child.
I love school and learning in general.
My favorite place to be is at the beach or in my room listening to music.
I listen to all genres of music to be honest.
I love music, its hard for you not to see me with headsets.
My favorite country singer is between Dolly Pardon and Florida Georgia Line.
My favorite rappers are Chance the Rapper and Juice Wrld. 
When it comes to any other music, I listen to everyone.
I want to travel one day. 
I am a goofy, fun, and adventurous person
I am a believer and God is my everything
 I love working with kids
I want to be a English professor.
I like vanilla ice cream
I like pasta:)
I like to just be me
I am all positive vibes 
I love love.
I am down to earth
I am beautiful regardless of what anyone says
and most of all I love you


Comments

  1. You also have a very unique style. I like the right alignment you have on this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Blog Post 2